Things to be Thankful For in This New Year?

First and foremost, just to get up another day. Then for all the worldly goods that I have. I remember how we struggled for so many years as a young couple, and still have times we are still struggling, but not necessarily monitarily. I'm so blessed for the family I have and the love they give me every single day. I'm very blessed to have a S/O who has shown me thru the years what it is to be truly loved by another person, enabling me to give him true love in return. Even with a DD killed, I have so many things I have to be thankful for in my life, and I thank GOD everyday for what I DO have. How about you?

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 8:38 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i'm thankful my dh is finally back in business as a pharmacist/owner. its dragged him down for years that he wasn't able to reach that 'goal' again. he's stressed to the max, working long hours, and frankly is driving me crazy. but as he always said, the money's great, and he's finally feeling redeemed, to himself. hopefully.
    and because of that, we are finally settled into a community, bought a house..rather than renting, not knowing what was 'around the corner'..and i'm able to settle myself into my role as a sahm..hopefully. (its not going well, to be honest.) BUT, i'm grateful for the chance to do what i've never done since i was 17yo...stay at home, decorate the new house as i want, be at school functions, take the time to do all the little things a wife/mother needs to do for her family..instead of rushing through them and getting by on the skin of my teeth. or not getting things done at all. happy new year, op!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:52 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I am very grateful for my husband and our new baby on the way!! that we both have jobs i hope eveyone has a great year in 2011
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 8:54 PM on Jan. 3, 2011