morning sickness

how long did yours last? and did you take pills to make it better?

mine is slowly going away, and im taking the nausea pills so i could start eating again

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 8:40 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i stopped taking my prenatals the iron makes some nauseas. my dr told me to stop taking them my body didnt take well to them and then my sickness went away ...
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:43 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• i have not taken anything pill wise to help. what helps me is spacing out my eating in a timely manner and chewing on ice covered in sprite!! good luck hopefully it gets better
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 8:53 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Brace yourself : mine lasted about 6 months. I couldn't eat the same food three times in a row - pasta is easy to make...sorry6 mom your hitting the toilet its night three eat a damn salad or something **musta been what my dd thought lol* I found banana flavored popsicles worked. And vanilla milkshakes. Nice thing about working with 9 grandmothers they feed you lol. I didn't take any pills mine was deemed bad enough.
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 9:29 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• well i didnt eat for a week thats why they gave them to me and since its my first pregnancy they want to make sure everything gos ok
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 10:24 PM on Jan. 3, 2011