V.reader or Tag learing system???

does your child have one or both of them what one would you say is better for a 5 and a half year old???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Entertainment

• I have the Tag for my daughter (who's 5). She loves it! It's been a great thing to have for long car/plane rides and she really enjoys learning how to read with it. I haven't had the best of luck with V-tech products so that's why I decided to go the LeapFrog route. They also have a great variety of books with all my daughter's favorite characters so that's a big plus!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 8:50 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• My 4 year old has the Bugsby reader and he loves it. I don't know as much about these two systems, but I would certainly think your child only needs one, not both.
    debbymichelle

Answer by debbymichelle at 8:51 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• we have the v reader its really really nice come with 6 free downloadable books. however ive learned my son is not into reading like he should so. but i like it . it reads the story to u. you can touch the words and it says them. some words they give the meaning. if you touch te pictures the do different stuff. its touch screen. look both up on youtube so you can see how it works
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 9:04 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• My Son LOVES reading at 3 1/2, so the V.Reader is perfect for Him. He loves it and has already learned even more with it other than what I have taught Him..He got it for a Christmas. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:23 PM on Jan. 3, 2011