• In the Spotlight:

How many of you?

How many of you are with your boyfriend or husband now as a result of an affair?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• I guess I am....My STBX cheated on me ....once I started the divorce process...I met my boyfriend through a friend...he knew about the whole thing and we were just friends at 1st...then started dating...then I got pregnant and we moved in together...best thing to ever happen to me (other then my kids of course :) )
    Dabugg698

Answer by Dabugg698 at 12:35 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Indirectly. My boyfriend's ex cheated on him and then left him for that man. My bf would never have left her if that had not happened - he was committed and faithful to her.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 12:44 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• me.....
    reality-5

Answer by reality-5 at 1:50 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I have now been married for 14 years to the man I thought was going to be a one night stand .My plan was only to cheat on my then fiancee because I was mad at him. Little did I know i would fall in love.
    nutzfromkidz

Answer by nutzfromkidz at 2:10 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Well I guess I am, I was sort of seeing his friend, it was deffinately nothing serious. I was always around my now hubby and we started to fall for eachother. I broke it off with his friend and we've been together ever since :o)
    jaimielea

Answer by jaimielea at 5:32 PM on Nov. 12, 2008