For Christmas..

i wanted to give my bf a PS3..but he doesnt know that yet of course..
and he really wants one so hes all talking to everyone saying things like oh im going to buy myself a ps3 for christmas.....
are their any ways to change his mind on that without letting him know im going to buy it for him???

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 12:34 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I don't know if you talk me out of buying a PS3 - really. That is a tough one. Maybe if you tell him to wait until after Christmas because you've heard they are dropping the price considerably after the New Year and they might be bundling them with the Top 5 games of the year? LOL

Good luck with that!
    Avon_Calling

Answer by Avon_Calling at 1:24 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Lol well does he need new clothes or something mayybe you could con him into just getting clothes because he needs that and not the ps3.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 12:36 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• wow well if he does go out and bye it just give him a hint that you want somthing very expensive he will try to do somthing really nice for you and he will forget his ps3 lol
    FIVEHAPPYHEARTS

Answer by FIVEHAPPYHEARTS at 1:20 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• That's so sweet of you to want to get that for him! It'd be easier to talk him out of it if you guys were married because you could say, "we can't afford it" or "let's wait til...", etc. (I've done this many times with my hubby -- one year I got him a big screen tv! He wanted one and I kept telling him that we didn't need it or let's wait til next year and I knew exactly what he wanted, so I was able to go to the electronics store and get it!)

Maybe you could say to him, "why don't you wait til after Christmas to see if it goes on sale?" or if you can't talk him out of it, maybe you could buy him so games for it. OR you could spill the beans (like I've done before) and wrap it to give to him as an early present. Then get some games for him for C'mas. Good luck!
    NovaChk

Answer by NovaChk at 1:37 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Tell him to wait til after x-mas when the prices will drop!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 2:09 PM on Nov. 11, 2008