dose giving birth really hurt ?

page101

Asked by page101 at 9:45 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes but it is the best thing that you will ever do in your life time!
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 9:47 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Ever heard of "The ring of fire"? lol....

Yes it hurts like hell, but it's so worth it!!

I had all 3 natural, so if you need anything, just ask!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:48 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Yes it hurts really bad, but it will be the best pain in your life. After the birth you won't even remember the pain
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:48 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Yes absolutely. I don't think there is one person that would lie about it not hurting. You can opt for pain medications if you like, but there is still going to be pain involved.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:48 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• i didnt feel my contractions with my oldest son. i ended up getting an epidurl because i was tired of having to go potty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    21hottmama21

Answer by 21hottmama21 at 9:49 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Do you want the truth? For me yes!! After my first born DD was born. I was a Size:0 & she was close to 9 lbs.#!! I was in labor for a long time! I never felt well after her birth! After my second I was in labor for days!!! I pushed too hard and too soon. I had rips & tears the size of a tennis ball. But this is just me! But your Sweet, precious perfect Baby is worth it! And everyone is different! My births were a long time ago! I'm sure there's better pain control. Best of luck to You!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:49 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• It depends on if you are medicated if you have an epidual it wont hurt at all. I was so numb I couldnt feel my contractions and the second time my legs were numb for a long time. But if you go for natural be ready for the pain and no changing your mind.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 9:51 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• yes but for me the healing hurt worse.... i had 3rd degree tearing with#2 from hole to hole and it hurt like hell... it was almost 2 years before i could ahve sex without pain... next time i will have an episoidomy < sp> like i did with #1 and no tearing
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 9:51 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• yes. all birthing experiences are unique and memorable. My first 2 i did natural. I was younger and stronger. (earlly 20`s) the last 3 I did epidurals, and they ended up having to be helped out (suction etc.).. my first 2 did not. good luck! It will go fine.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 9:58 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Nope, it just tickles a bit. I started laughing when my vagina ripped down to my butthole.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:02 PM on Jan. 3, 2011