What do you think about this comment? adult content

I was readding a note regarding a couple that got married on jan 1st the note was stating that they were happy to be married and that they have been together for 13 years etc and then in the comment section I found this from some "female"

mysticfemale12 at 7:19 PM January 03, 2011
SO SHE LET THIS MAN USE HER FOR 13 YEARS AND SHE POPPED OUT TWO KIDS, SHE IS ABOUT AS DUMB AS A DOORKNOB AND DOORKNOBS DONT THINK! NEVER LET A MAN USE YOU NOR BE HIS TOY! WOMEN IN AMERICA REALLY NEED TO WAKE UP AND STOP LETTING THESE MEN PLAY THEM FOR FOOLS AND TAKE THEIR GOODIES! GET SOME SELF RESPECT! AND KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED, MEN WONT RESPECT YOU WHEN YOU KEEP YOUR LEGS OPEN! WHY DO WOMEN FEEL THEY HAVE TO SLEEP WITH A MAN TO KEEP HIM? IT NEVER WORKS NOR DOES THE MARRIAGE LAST LONG, LOOK AROUND YOU!! A SIN IS A SIN IS A SIN

what do you think about this woman?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• WTH?? They have been together for 13 years she needs to check herself or someone needs to do it for her.. i think i am going to message her that is bs that she would bash her for being with someone for 13 years.. grow the fuck up!!! sorry people like that piss me the fuck off..SORRY FOR THE LANGUAGE!
    momof241988

Answer by momof241988 at 10:01 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I would laugh it that women's face. Someone needs to tell her its a sin to judge
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:55 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I think she is pathetic why int he world are you attacking anoter woman? & who the hell does she think she is judging other women ugh people who do things like that irritate me & then she says women in America what is that suppost to mean?
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 9:55 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I think she has some problems with herself..
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 9:58 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• It sounds like someone just trying to drum up a response. Could even be a guy screwing around.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:00 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• 1) Using all CAPS usually makes me think just like it real life just because you are louder doesn't make you correct.

2) It irkes me when people talk about others sins.

3) Her rant seems a little off base of what the "note" was saying.

Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 10:01 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Did this come from Craigs List? Thats what it sounds like.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:06 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• WoooooooooooooW...Angry bitter woman much?? Sounds like she has her own issues and that they need to stay just that...Her own.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 1:25 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Wow is all I can say
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 4:52 PM on Jan. 4, 2011