Why all of sudden is my 17 month old not wanting to sleep at night.

My son has never had a problem with going to sleep or sleeping through the night. All of a sudden the past couple of nights I cant get him to go to sleep no and he gets up through the night and wants to stay up and just crys when he is laying in bed. Does anyone have any suggustions.

2009mommytobe

Asked by 2009mommytobe at 9:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• No suggestionS! My daughter just turned 17 months n im going through the same thing!

bumo
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 9:58 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• My 14 month old has been going through that same thing. I think my son is trying to cut some more teeth.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 9:59 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Its so hard to figures things out when he isnt showing me any signs of really whats wrong besides for the crying at night. I havent changed anything in the night time routine and he still wont go to sleep.
    2009mommytobe

Comment by 2009mommytobe (original poster) at 10:07 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I would say teeth, that always woke up mine. Also learning a new skill or has an ear ache or something. GL
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 12:11 PM on Jan. 4, 2011