Is a phone bill proof of cheating?

Lots of calls and text to one number. So much that it would seem they are only phone friends and not physical. So would you end a marriage over a phone bill? Is that enough evidence.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Somethings can be emotional cheating which is worse then physical in my books
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:58 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Do you know who the number belongs to? And it depends on what your idea of cheating is.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 9:58 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• No dig deeper ask questions hell call the number and see what she says good luck
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 9:58 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I agree with calling the number and finding out who it is, but can you do that without him finding out? Use a pay phone or a friends phone to call. Good luck!
    tlmchargue

Answer by tlmchargue at 10:03 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Uh, no.
    Anonymous

• I'd talk to him first, find out who the number belongs to, and get an explanation. I wouldn't end a marriage on a suspicion.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:23 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• To me, emotional cheating is worse than physical cheating. I'd bring it up with him and tell him what you think about it. If he can't see it from your perspective, try counseling.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:13 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• call her up see what she says if she denys its than i would hire a p.i. if you really want the proof :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 1:27 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I asked. He denied it. She doesn't speak English.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:52 AM on Jan. 4, 2011