What the H%#@?!?!

I've had just little white clumps fall out when I go pee! It floats around in the toilet, but when I whip there is nothing on the tp! Its just plain white no yellow blood or anything! Its been happening every since I was like 25 weeks im 34 weeks now! Anybody know what this could be?

brittany320

Asked by brittany320 at 12:36 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• IT IS PROBABLY NORMAL BUT DO GET IT CHECKED BECAUSE IT MAY BE A VAGINAL INFECTION WHICH CAN BE HARMFUL TO THE BABY.
    DONT WORRY TOO MUCH JUST GET IT CHECKED ON YOUR NEXT DR APPOINTMENT AND MAKE SURE YOU TEL YOUR DOCTOR. IF THERE IS NO ODOR OR ITCHING YOU ARE PROBABLY OK AND NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 12:49 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I think it's probably just some discharge but I'm not sure...
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 12:37 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Well, it is kind of nasty but I always have a lot of discharge when I'm pregnant especially at the end. Unless there's an odor or discoloration it shouldn't be anything to worry about.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 12:39 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Totally normal. Just about everybody gets a lot of white discharge during pregnancy.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 12:42 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• could it be the toilet paper? I would go for the nicer stuff w/ no smells in it. Discharge is normal as long as there is no smell, or itchiness, or redness of tissue. Cottage cheesy clumps could mean an infection, esp if it smells yeasty. IF your bag of waters has broken it could be the vernix. You are paying a professional to attend you, so make them work for their money. Call and ask, or make and appt. Meanwhile, eating yogurt will be good for you.
    onlycathyo

Answer by onlycathyo at 1:13 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Sounds like a yeast infection - you need to get your dr to check that.
    Avon_Calling

Answer by Avon_Calling at 1:18 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• sound like B V call your Doc
    Anonymous

• I dont have any infection they checked yesterday!
    brittany320

Answer by brittany320 at 3:03 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Its prolly your mucus plug. I started losing mine at about 24 weeks with my first and kept on til I went in labor. Its completly normal but if you feel the need, the next time that you go to your doctor explain whats going on and ask what it could be and if the doc feels the need then he'll do some tests to see if you may have an infection.
    Britt_920

Answer by Britt_920 at 5:27 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I had this all throughout my pregnancy as well. It was gross, but nothing bad. Tell your doc about it though so they can make sure you don't have an infection.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:41 PM on Nov. 11, 2008