have you heard this?

There is a group of christians that says the rapture is coming in may 21st I made the mistake of asking how they were able to know this if matthew 24:36 says that the hour and the day no one knows not even the angels and in response I got an very irate person saying that anyone that does not believe this is blind and will be left behind in the rapture. Personally I think they are a little bit far fetched.
who thinks that there is any way to know, and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Religious Debate

• Who is this person...I will call her on the 22nd lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:45 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• No one knows and the people who think they do know when the world is going to end needs some help.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 10:06 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• There isnt a way to know that. in the bible it says: "The day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night, quickly and unexpectedly"

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:07 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:09 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• That sounds like a CULT. WHo are these people and how did you find out about their prediction?
    I don't take that seriously at all.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:10 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I agree w/ other's. No one knows, the Bible states so. Period.
    huntannakay

Answer by huntannakay at 10:10 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Your absolutely right. We will NOT know the day or the hour. Dont worry, the fact that you were attacked by that person just proves that these are the signs of the end times. Remember the bible also says that in the end times MANY will be led astray.
    Kaye924

Answer by Kaye924 at 10:12 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• The ONLY way the world will end on May 21 is if that is the day God has decided! Otherwise, it won't. The world will not end ONE SECOND before God has determined it will.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 10:35 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• These are Christians that are making this claim??? I saw the other post but didn't read it. I'm guessing they must have missed that part in the Bible about no one knowing when God/Jesus will return. 

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:36 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Oh goodness, I hope someone is watching that cult the month before. More suicide kool aid... Poor people who have nothing le to believe and get sucked into this.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:49 PM on Jan. 3, 2011