Facing new mommy challenges....

Come on new moms....or experienced moms....let me know your biggest challenges as a beginner mommy. I'd love to hear everyone's answers. Don't be shy I don't want to be the only one admitting to these new challenges......

Mommy102710

Asked by Mommy102710 at 10:27 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Hell we have new challenges daily around here and our kids are older LOL :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:28 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• LACK OF SLEEP! well when they were little and now that they are older.....i try so hard not to ship them off sometimes!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 10:32 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• My Toughest thing to do in the day are showers for me... i have a 2 year old and a 6 month old i bath them together for it to be easier... and they either dont nap on the same schedule or my toddler doesnt nap at all so im stuck having showers at night once hubbys home
    momma.mel87

Answer by momma.mel87 at 10:32 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• ur life will never be the same after a baby! i have not had a second alone since our dd was born!! when i shower she is there, when i go to the bath room she is there, when i make dinner she is right there! i love my hubby and he helps when he can! i was able to shower this morning ALONE!! it was amazing!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 10:34 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Awh ladies you are the best....great to know I'm not the only one who loves a shower alone or knows that life has since changed! This weekend I showered alone and I said to my DH you know how nice it is to shower WHEN you want!!!! People warn you of all these changes but isn't it funny how you never really know of them until your actually experiencing them!! Life is crazy....so sue me if I'm ok with saying "One and done!!" LOL...
    Mommy102710

Comment by Mommy102710 (original poster) at 10:37 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• My toughest at the moment is stopping my toddler from biting/hitting/scratching/pinching. I never dealt with this with my first daughter, so it's a new thing for me to conquer. She doesn't like crying, if her big sister is crying about something, she'll go up to her and hit her. Ugh! Sassy! She took off after one kid bawling in Sam's Club with her hand cocked back ready to do something and that's one thing I do NOT want to happen. One day at a time though.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:39 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Oh boy more joys for me to look forward to!! LOL....I know toddlers are just as much fun as newborns in their own little way!
    Mommy102710

Comment by Mommy102710 (original poster) at 10:42 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Oh honey, wait til the pre-teen/ teenage years.. Then the worry really begins :) Good thing we get them as babies.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:50 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I had and have many challenges as a mom...i have 4 boys ages 5,4,2 1/2 and 8months. My biggest challenge was when my 2nd son was born and we found out he had Down Syndrome....i knew it was going to be a road of many challenges. He is four now and it has been a blessing to have him, but also a challenge. We went through him having heart surgery last January and that was rough. I know i have many more challenges to face having 4 boys...lol, but im looking foreward to most of them.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 11:01 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I was totally over whelmed by the amount of love I had for my new born. Nothing prepared me for this. Still growing at 19 years.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:27 PM on Jan. 3, 2011