Help!

soo right now i am really scared.i had a period in early Oct. &'d was supposed to get one in Nov. bt it nevea came. Then i got on the birth control shot(depo) on Nov.19 and had sex two weeks afterward. then around Dec. 18 i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and two days later i had started to be spotting. Days go by and in start have very bad back pains and pain in my lower tummy area. I have headachs left to right and get dizzy time to time. I eat like nothing else and my moods are all over the place. My boobs are very tense and i get the feeling to throw up after i eat bt nothing doesnt come up.

By the way; i have only been on the Depo shot for a month.

Am i Pregnant or is it the Depo Shot.

nicole0423

Asked by nicole0423 at 10:35 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You had a depo shot when you already knew you could be pregnant?
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 10:36 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• get tested
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:38 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• My thought exactly LInda. Go see your doctor.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 10:39 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• My 2 yr old dd is proof that u can get pregnant on the depo shot. so go get tested
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 10:41 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Yeah I would see a doctor.And if I am not mistaken they should not have given you the depo till you were on your period. When I got mine after my daughter was born I had to have a pap then they told me to come back in when I started my period to get my first shot.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 10:42 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Go to the dollar store and get a pregnancy test for a dollar! Take it with FMU and if you are pregnant contact the doctor right away!!
    Anonymous

• &'d also before i didnt have a line on my stomach and now i have one &'d it ends at my belly button.
    nicole0423

Comment by nicole0423 (original poster) at 10:47 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I would go to your doctors to get tested...
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 10:55 PM on Jan. 3, 2011