How can I figure out the gender of my baby before the ultrasound, I am very anxious....

I have tried the cabbage test, ring test, intelligender, and the chinese chart. They all said I was having a girl, I am so hoping that this is right, anybody have any other suggestions?

princessmo2480

Asked by princessmo2480 at 10:53 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• kerp1960 seriously grow up it was a question and obviously she wants to know and i back her up because im the same way and this is my first pregnancy so u need to back off and if u have nothing positive to say get off this site
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 9:11 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• The only way to really tell, is wait til the baby is born.. All of those can be wrong and even an u/s is not 100% accurate for everyone :) Hang in there mama
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• You are SO having a boy. :)
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• There really isn't much else. I guess you could try the Drano test?

Also the heart beat thing isn't true. That's an old wives tale that has been proven false.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 11:01 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I have 3 girls and all of their heart rates while i was preggo were in the 150-160 range. I asked my Dr. about it and he says its only about 70% accurate.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 11:16 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• You must be kidding?
    It really does not matter....or it should not matter which you are having--a boy or a gil. It is a new baby ---that is all you need to know!!!
    Hopefully, a happy,healthy new baby. the SEX? Who cares? I never did! And we didn't even have sonograms when I had my babies in the 1960's.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:21 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Amniocentesis, but it's not worth the risks unless you are over 35 or have a history of genetic disorders. You'll just have to wait and hope baby will show the U/S tech that area. Birth is the only 100%. And the chinese gender chart was wrong four out of four on me.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 11:35 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Heartbeat counts can be fairly reliable --under 140 for boys, over for girls.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 10:55 PM on Jan. 3, 2011