Anyone want to join me in exercising and keeping track on here???

Hi Ladies,
Happy New Year! I started exercising today. I'm doing a 6 week program called Slim in 6. I'd love to have other Moms who really want to lose weight and help motivate each other. Reply or message me if you'd like to join. I hope we can get a group and really stick to plan.

Thanks!

mommy2joeynabby

Asked by mommy2joeynabby at 10:53 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Interesting how does this plan work? I am wanting to excersize this year.
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 10:58 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I'm not quite sure how we'll do this. LOL! Maybe we can form a group. (I've never done this before) and post everytime we exercise. I weighed and measured myself today. I plan on weighing and measuring myself every Monday. I'm missing the 1st DVD, but I found the video on YouTube. I did my exercise by watching that. Let me know what you think.
    mommy2joeynabby

Comment by mommy2joeynabby (original poster) at 11:01 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• hi, i was just looking to slim fast plan. is it the same u r talking abt?I m planning to start a diet b/ce since i had my baby( 1years ago) i didnt lose weight and i just started gaining more and more.what r u doing?how r u going to procede?
    Imane1215

Answer by Imane1215 at 11:01 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• It's not the Slim Fast plan. This is a DVD workout. I'm not a good dieter. I tried Weight Watchers a few years ago, but I quit before the day was over. LOL. I just plan on working out Mon-Fri (6weeks), watching what I eat, and drinking a lot of water.
    mommy2joeynabby

Comment by mommy2joeynabby (original poster) at 11:03 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• ah okay. can u send me the link on youtube so i can take a look?
    Imane1215

Answer by Imane1215 at 11:05 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I am in need of taking off a few holiday pounds. :-) Let me know and I will post. I think it will help. I have tried the slim fast. It is OK for a week or two, it helps to shrink the stomach. I have however heard that thee was a controversy on possibly kidney harm. Not sure if that is fact or not. I know if I try it too long, I just end up having a slimfast and eating as well. I would suggest am carbs and protein instead. I am looking into herbalife. Anyone have any information thay have heard about it ?
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 11:14 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Hi Ladies, I'll figure out how to start a group. In the meantime, go to the link below. Dr. Oz has come up with a FREE website to help us track everything.

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/move-it-and-lose-it-2011

I just registered.

mommy2joeynabby

Comment by mommy2joeynabby (original poster) at 1:50 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I just started our Group. The link is below. Hopefully it works for everyone.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/113067/

mommy2joeynabby

Comment by mommy2joeynabby (original poster) at 2:08 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• What a great idea. Sometimes doing this with others works out so much better than doing it alone. I did the couch potato to 5k a few months back and have been jogging and trying to watch what I eat ever since. There is a group on FB that you can join for this and you can go on there and track your progress and talk to others that are with you or ahead of you and it helped me a lot! I am currently working up to actually running in a 5k race. I am also hoping to work my way up to run a 1/2 marathon. I started doing this so that I could lose weight but I found out how much I really do love jogging and it makes me feel so much better! Good luck to everyone.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 7:09 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• good idea
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:20 AM on Jan. 5, 2011