HOW CUTE!

what are some of the cute things your little ones say that just makes you laugh/smile?
My oldest son will debate where he wants to go or not go and my 2yr old will say "yes I are" lol

team21

Asked by team21 at 11:11 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My youngest, at around 3, used to want to be in the middle all the time --between me and whoever else was with us, so she's say 'sit middle me!' to everyone...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:13 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• some of the words my son (2 1/2) says are too cute...
    Thank you = "Too pa" I don't know where he came up with it, but it's so cute and I'll be sad when he says is right.
    Hamburger = Ham-bi-bigger"
    And when he quacks like a duck... it comes out all wrong! "Fahck Fahck" LOL He also asks to eat "Fahkers" (crackers)
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 11:24 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• my 2 yr old wont say thank you so everytime she needs to say it she say welcome lol
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 11:27 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• My 2 year old says "kep up" for "ketchup. When someone hammers it's "bam bam bam". For a long time "kitty" was "ow" as in meow.
    bugfin

Answer by bugfin at 11:39 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• my son 20 monthh old is obsesses with Dino Dan....so At 5 when I put it on so I cant start to cook...he runs around the living room yelling "dio da" its so cute
    jeni0323

Answer by jeni0323 at 12:37 AM on Jan. 4, 2011