whats the earliest people usually have signs of pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• For MOST people, I think it's usually at least a couple of weeks, or even a couple of months. For me, I knew I was pregnant almost immediately after conception. I could "feel" it. I started getting sick shortly after that, and had sore breasts, etc.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:20 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• what do you mean you could "feel" it? i'm just really scared because im 15 and i had sex for the first time. && its been about a week and im starting to feel very hungry and i have a side ache. so i dont know what to think.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:24 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Most people don't have symtoms until 4 weeks (2 weeks after conception).

With this pregnancy I did have symtoms around 3.5 weeks or so such as sore breast, cramping, and creamy discharge. That would have been about 1.5 weeks after conception.
    Anonymous

• I just knew I was pregnant. No physical symptoms, just intuition. I'm very "in tune" with my body, though.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:48 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• i found out i was pregnant on the 27th of dec and i conceived on the 17th... that was just 10 days after.... but the 18-20 i was crampy.... and was a little sick and moody over Christmas... :/
    MikaylaZ

Answer by MikaylaZ at 12:06 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• About 4 weeks...so approx 2 weeks after the baby would have been concieved.

Sweetheart, i would say that perhaps you are worrying and that is what is causing you to analyse your body more and feel things that may not be there...or paying more notice to things you always feel.

It is important to remember that a lot of early pregnancy symptoms can also be signs of a period on its way. When is your period due? Be sure to take a test as soon as possible if it is late and make an appointment with your doctor if the result is positive.

Take care..I was in your shoes once. I got pregnant at 14. I'm now 21 and have two wonderful 5.5 year old daughters. But I remember my feelings when I thought i could be pregnant, and how scary it can be. Do you have a friend you can talk to?
    little.knickers

Answer by little.knickers at 9:18 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I agree with everyone above - my first sign was very sore breasts about 1 week before my period was due to come. I don't think that hunger would be a sign of pregnancy, but maybe other moms would say I'm wrong.

If you're really concerned go and get an early response pregnancy test. Follow the directions closely and don't take it earlier than the directions read or else the results won't be accurate. Good luck and I hope everything is okay.

little.knickers - that was a very nice and caring response to this post. :)

crystalbean2

Answer by crystalbean2 at 4:36 PM on Jan. 4, 2011