ovulation help adult content

so my period was november 20 then i had my period december 18th ..

i was wondering when would i ovulate ?? what does the cervical mucus look like ?? and if i have sex everyday so i can make sure i cant miss it -- is that bad because i heard it was ???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• looks like egg shell in color "clear". You can have sex everyday. Use the ovulation kits they work great. I got prego right away.
    Anonymous

• because i thought i was ovulating but it would dry in my underwear
    and today this morning i got up and alot of watery liquid poured out then it dried white.

sorry tmi
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:48 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• It sounds like you are. How many days is your cycle? Mine is 27 days so count till you get to day 14 and start trying. There is a 4 day window when you can become prego. The ovulation kits tell you your most two fert. days to become prego.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• It sounds like you are. How many days is your cyle? For ex. my cycle is 27 days so I would count to day 14 and start trying. There is a 4 day window when to become prego. The ovulation kits tell you your most 2 fert. days to become prego. They are really great. The kit will tell you what is your cycle and start testing your LH Surge.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• So yu think I ovulated today ? Or started ovulating ?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:47 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• If you have sex everyday, it can lower you man's sperm count and he could be shooting"blanks". I suggest doing it every other day, like the nooks suggest if you don't want to fool with ovulation kits. I have also read to start trying as early as day 7because its not always the same for every woman.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:58 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• so what if i had sex friday then yesterday and today but no more this week ..??
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:32 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• If you have a 28 day cycle, you would have ovulated around New Years. Friday and yesterday might hit it. You can every other the day the rest of the week just to be sure.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 11:06 AM on Jan. 4, 2011