WHO HAS USED CHANTIX???

anyone? good? bad? side effects? i seriously want to quit smoking, so any help would be great!

mama2bof2

Asked by mama2bof2 at 11:40 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Health

• I have, worked well, it is no miracle pill, quitting still takes time and effort. I quit for 2 years after using it, started smoking again tried chantix again but it didn't work. About 50% of those we know that used it are still not smoking.
    The only side effect I noticed were upset stomach (cut dose in half,took care of that) and vivid dreams (not nightmares just wild)
    emptynstr

Answer by emptynstr at 11:45 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Yup, worked great, U can smoke first week but after just couple days it made me feel too sick, I quit in very little time and even stopped taking it way sooner than suppose to. However my weak stupid *ss started again 18 months later :(
    proudestmomma02

Answer by proudestmomma02 at 1:24 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• i tried chantix and apparantly i was the 1 in 100 that got the severe side effects i had hallucinations i heard people talkting when no one was there but my brother did it and it worked for him you willnever know until you try it
    momofalltrades

Answer by momofalltrades at 11:12 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• My husband and I both took it and I WOULD NOT recomend it to anyone!!! Nightmares, anger, and SERIOUS aggression.
    gabenmikeysmom

Answer by gabenmikeysmom at 3:05 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• wanted to try it. looked it up. it said no joke, "homicidal and suicidal thoughts and tendencies" no thanks.
    treystiredmommy

Answer by treystiredmommy at 11:48 AM on Jan. 6, 2011