16 and Pregnant, Sister wives, and Toddlers in Tiaras....

DH and I were watching TV last night and sister wives was on...neither of us have ever watched it and nothing else was on so we kept it on...it was different but we both agreed that the man did good job being supportive and there for all of his children and even his wives. We ended up deciding that it wasn't the lifestyle we would choose to live but we wouldn't judge them for living that way....the next show that was advertised was Toddlers in Tiaras and just watching the commercial was too much!!! I couldn't even start in on why I don't approve. Its weird because as a little girl I always wanted to be a model or in a beauty show but now that I have a 4 y/o daughter I find it absolutely repulsive...DH and I agreed that we could watch Sister Wives and we could probably even stomach watching 16 and pregnant but there was NO WAY we could watch ANY of Toddlers in Tiaras! All three of these shows are against the norm but are seen daily by tons of people...what are your thoughts on these three shows? Is one worse than another? Can you see any good out of any of them??

NessGuinness

Asked by NessGuinness at 11:52 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I absolutely can not stand any of those shows. But,I do agree, the Toddlers in Tiaras is the most offensive! I would much rather read a good book or do a challenging Crossword puzzle than watch those shows....TLC is a wierd channel. HBO too....OMG, the teen pregnancies make me so depressed.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 12:17 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I hate that toddlers and tiaras. If my child acted like that all the time I would get put in jail or the nut house! And I would be thankful I had my tubes tied!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:10 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Although I am not the kind of person to agree with the whole Sister Wives thing, I do find the show facinating. Toddlers in Tiara's and the teen pregnancy shows make me want to vomit.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:39 AM on Jan. 4, 2011