If you could have one power, like from the show Heroes, what would it be?

I would either want to be able to acquire other abilities (like Peter, if you watched the show lol) or be able to teleport and freeze time like Hiro. Becoming a master of space and time would be pretty cool.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 11:53 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I want the one girls who can watch someone do something on tv and know how to do it. I think she was in the second season.
    mommyofemeli

Answer by mommyofemeli at 11:55 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I asked DH because he's big into Heroes - he likes the power to touch someone and heal them.

Me, I'd like to be able to fly. I was always jealous of Peter Pan and his flying abilities.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Oh - I forgot about that one mommy - that was a super cool thing to have. Copycat powers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Speed. That way I could get my house cleaned faster.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:07 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Reading minds. I can't remember if one of the characters had that... but I always wanted to be able to do it. That's also why I liked the Twilight series so much, too. lol
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:28 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Give me sylar anyday!! I just hope I don't go mad with power like he did.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 1:39 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• LoL... I knew he played spock but it was the other way around for me. When I watched star trek all i could see was sylar. secretly hoping he'd have a sylar moment lol
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 5:31 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I don't know what their super powers are....never watch that kind of movie or TV show....but I would love to be invisible !
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 12:11 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Yep, Matt (the cop) could read minds and so could his dad. I think Peter and Sylar could do it, too, but I'm not sure. Peter got it from Mat (because he got the abilities of those he encountered.)
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 1:37 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• LOL Every time I watch Heroes now, I can't help but imagine Spock doing all the things Sylar did. It's kind of funny lol. (If you didn't know, he plays Spock in the Star Trek remake from 2009.)
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 1:42 AM on Jan. 4, 2011