swelling in early pregnancy

i'm 4 weeks pregnant with my 3rd and by the end of the day i have the worst kankles in the world! i don't go to the OB until the 28th and my main Doctor told me she can't see me until after i deliver i'm not sure if i should be worried or not...

MikaylaZ

Asked by MikaylaZ at 12:01 AM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Are u drinking plenty of water?
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 12:47 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I would Def get in to see ur doc when u can...that happened to me, and I ended up having Toxemia. I'm not saying u will, but it's always good to be safe rather than sorry.
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 10:11 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• i'm always drinking water one of the only things that i actually want to drink! my OB appt is on the 28th.... should i try to be seen sooner or just wait till the end of the month... my friend said something about Toxemia last night but i don't even know what that is???
    MikaylaZ

Comment by MikaylaZ (original poster) at 10:43 AM on Jan. 4, 2011