Would it upset you....

if the actress Charlize Theron adopted children from Africa? Just curious how people will answer this given how people feel about Angelina Jolie & Sandra Bullock's adoptions of children from other countries. There IS a point to this question that maybe only a few will get and if you get it, please don't give it away.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I don't thnk it is easy to adopt.....my daughter is contemplating adopting if she and her DH can't have their own and they will adopt a baby from a foreign country or from the USA....any baby who needs a home with loving arents. A celebrity is no different than my daughter---they want to be a mother and they will adopt a baby who needs a family....why question where the baby comes from or what color the baby's skin is?
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 12:10 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• NO, not at all!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:10 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I do get your point and I'll try not to give it away, what's wrong with our children in foster homes! I know the logical answers, and that being said, yes it does upset me! Trying not to give anything away, so I'll stop here, lol Attention seekers!!!!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:13 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Should it upset me? Were people upset by Angelina and Sandra's adoptions? I don't keep up on my celebrity gossip!

Anyway, my answer is no. I very much agree with kerp1960.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 12:13 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I do get it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I have no problem with them adopting children from other countries or nationalities.
    As for Charlize Theron, she is originally from South Africa, so no surprise that she would adopt from there.
    Oh, and unless New Orleans is now another country, Sandra Bullock adopted from the USA.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 12:16 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• dm, you gave it away.

Kathy, but why wouldn't she want to adopt from her own ccountry of origin?

Oh and Sandra Bullock's child is from HAITI, not LA.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:22 AM on Jan. 4, 2011