What did you get for Christmas ?

My baby FINALLY said "MAMA" >>>>now might i add he has been saying da-da and bubba for a couple of months....It was the bes gift EVER !!!!!

riparianah

Asked by riparianah at 12:28 AM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• that is an awesome gift... i just got clothes... nothing special like that.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 12:30 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• computer and clothes! How sweet!
    ErinML

Answer by ErinML at 12:30 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I got a Nook Color!
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 12:31 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Oh thats so cute. My kids both said da da first. I thought it was b/c da da is easier to say,,I cant remember what I got for Christmas, but if you give me a sec I will go find it in my kids rooms,,,lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:33 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• The best thing I received was my kids' faces on Christmas morning. DH and I stayed up way late setting everything up under the tree and had to wrap everything THAT night so the kids wouldn't rip everything open before then lol. OMG we were exhasuted! The funny part was when we wereputting them in bed that night, 6 yr old ds says" I saw on tv that some kids on Christmas morning run into their parent's room, jump on the bed and splash water on their faces and shout'Wake up, Santa Claus came!" I said to ds, "Well you aren't going to be onbe of those kids." then dh and I laughed hysterically as we closed his bedroom door. The shocking part came when morning arrived. Ds and nearly 3 dd woke up (early of course) and came in to tell us it was snowing(we live in the south and haven't seen a white Christmas since the 60's and never in my lifetime). Ds flips open the blinds in our bedroom and says"See? It's snowing!!!" cont.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:38 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• And then casually says"Oh and Santa Claus came too." lol he was more excited about the snow. Ds and dd played quietly in their rooms until we were able to function...that was a Christmas miracle in itself lol. Both kids were pleased with their gifts. Later that day we had a huge snowball fight and made a Snowman. First time dd had ever played in the snow!!! reindeer 1

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:42 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Ed Hardy bag and money.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 8:17 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• What great timing for your baby to say ma ma! I have been wanting a couch purse but knew we could not afford one. My husbands best friends girl friend surprised we with giving me one of her older ones didn't matter to me). Then on Christmas morning I opened a present from my husband. To my surprise it was a couch purse. My husband made some extra money and wanted to surprise me and was completely bummed when his friend gave me one first! I still loved them!!
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 2:55 PM on Jan. 6, 2011