I had close my acct. but decided to open it as I need advice.

My husband offered to go grocery shopping which he never does w/o me. I found it odd, but thpugh it was nice. Then suspicion arised which made it bad. Over a yr ago he cheated which Im always on the look out. Well I went on his computer and found a search on a site HOTPEOPLE which it looked he was searching in the area ??? he left for 2 hours and came bk with 300 worth of groceries. Was it just a search for his Crazy ex MAYBE or was he ACTING on a need ???

Note: Sex has been GREAT , he is home everyday, He only goes to work, friends come over and we go out together. Over the past year I have thrown his fling in his face a few times and he does all he can to keep me HAPPY ..
What can I think ? I know trust is the biggest part of the marriage, but he opened this door. I dont know ADVICE ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• i know i could take a few hours at the grocery store... but you do have every right to feel that way... ask him if trust and honesty is the new you then you shouldn't find it hard to ask him anything even if you are scared of what the answer may be.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 12:38 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• If he is trying to change, the worst thing you can do is throw it in his face. He will start to feel trapped with you...feeling like he has to constantly please you and appease your appetite for confirmation. I would not bring it up unless you have some concrete evidence. And you're right, trust is a HUGE part of marriage...in fact, without it, then there isn't much of a marriage there. If you're having trouble letting go of what he did, seek some counseling. It will make a world of difference... I know, because I've been there. Good luck, hon.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:01 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I'd have offered to go with him grocery shopping just to see his reaction

Answer by admckenzie at 1:29 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• My weekly grocery trips are always a couple of hours. Although I've only ONCE done $300! (Two weeks at one time!)

Answer by gdiamante at 2:13 PM on Jan. 4, 2011