If you have a sister......

are you polar opposites?

amessageofhope

Asked by amessageofhope at 12:35 AM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes... mine thinks she grew up in the hood, loves to think we had a rough hard life, I'm hardcore girl growing up... I was the total opposite... a prepish style but a tad revealing looking back :O Plus we didn't grow up in the hood LMAO! :D
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 12:42 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• YES me & my sis are total opposite if we didnt look alike you wouldnt even know we were related lol
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 12:53 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• We are! I was always the tomboy and my sis was always the suzie homemaker. She still makes the knittingcutest crafts and sews. I cant even thread a needle..

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:39 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• In some ways, yes. I'm the older sister, by nearly 14 yrs. I've always been very go-with-the-flow and a people pleaser, while my sister is the kind of person where ,like her or not, she is who she is. Also, I was bullied constantly in school, and never stood up for myself. I would come home crying, and my parents actually put me in karate at age 11 because they wanted me to build self confidence. My sister, on the other hand, was born with her fists balled up...I know, I was there. Her first day of kindergarten, a boy 3 years older than her pushed her out of the lunch line and said "Outta my way, you baby." Well, she hates being called a baby, so she threw down her backpack and punched him in the face!! LOL That was not the last physical incident, and so she has earned a reputation for being a girl you don't mess with. Funny though, b/c she is petite, like me. We have a special bond though. Even if we are opposites. :)
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 12:53 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I have three sisters. One is very vain and thinks the sun shines out of her ass. One is the over achiever with the perfect home and the perfect job and the perfect kids, that are anything but! And the third sister kinda just floats along without any motivation.

Some how I have traits of all of them. I really got a bit of each one. And not necessarily the best trait of each.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:56 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Very different She is the party girl no kids me the home maker with kids an all about family lol
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 1:12 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• We're different but not polar opposites.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:27 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• yes, we are very different.

tere1986

Answer by tere1986 at 1:28 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Have 3 sisters all of us totally different...
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 2:07 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Have 3 sisters, and while we are somewhat different personalities, we have a lot of similar qualities. We're all peas in a pod!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:07 AM on Jan. 4, 2011