vaginal dryness under 25 - anyone else?? adult content

I'm almost 25 and had a baby 13 months ago. However, my vaginal dryness began before my pregnancy. As a teen I remember being very easily aroused and had no issue with vaginal dryness. Now though I'm always dry and my husband and I ALWAYS have to use lubricant, which isn't terrible but is annoying and does cost money I'd rather spend elsewhere. Does anyone else NOT of menopausal age have this problem?? I've been this way since maybe, 20 or so. I'm going to assume it was the BC that caused it. I've had hormonal issues for years, but the dryness seems to have begun around the age I started BC. It just feels really awkward to be so young and have this problem. Any ideas? Are we maybe not having enough foreplay? Is it just going to continue as long as I have hormone issues? Is there any meds that work for it? I also seem to have low cervical mucus as well, which can hinder getting pregnant again. I am trying evening primrose and l-arginine (nitric oxide) supplements to help with that. Will they help general vaginal dryness as well?

sammybear71

Asked by sammybear71 at 12:46 AM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Health

• i'm 28 and didn't have that issue untill after i gave birth too... but as far as i know lubraction.. my husband gets me turned on all the time but i don't know why i'm like that too.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 12:53 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• When I was 18 and got on BC pills, it happened to me. It took away any desire to have sex and when I did want it it was too dry, and therefore, painful. I got off of it, and I was fine again.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 12:57 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Increasing foreplay might help. Are you staying hydrated? That helps, too.
    abra

Answer by abra at 6:23 PM on Jan. 7, 2011