WHAT IS THE CRAZIEST PICK UP LINE A MAN HAS USED TO GET YOU?

BABY YO FEET MUST BE HURTIN BECAUSE YOU BEEN RUNNING THROUGH MY MIND ALL DAY LMAO

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Would you consider giving me a blow job? I said sure, got a straw?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:21 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I had a guy tell me "you know, I'm in the band I could introduce you." I'm IN the band, I was getting beers for my band mates!!! LOL Idiot.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:53 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I don't know about crazy but rude yes, :Eh, so I got a condom and 5 minutes lil mama..what it do??

Yeah--RUDE
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 1:15 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• WOW that is horrible
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:16 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I would have told him "You go put the condom on and wait for me in the bathroom." Then I never would have went in. I would have BOLTED! LMFAO! I don't remember the stupid lines. One guy in particular was trying to hit on me at a karaoke club. I went there to get out of the house ( my now DH and I were split up) and I'd gone to watch my BFF sing. Whatever it was that he said was just soooo stupid. I really wish I could remember now.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 1:29 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Ok so this is going to SOUND sweet to everyone here but truist me ladies, he wasn't and he was saying it to get what most guys want when they say "sweet" things. Here it is: "I just had to come meet you in person because you're eyes are the most beautiful I've ever seen." I now refer to this line as the "Elton John line" . You know "Yours are the sweetest eyes I've eer seen" LOL
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:36 AM on Jan. 4, 2011