any work from home?

legit work from home? or is avon, mary kay good?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Money & Work

• I tried selling Avon in the past, but it didn't work for me. I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 ½ year old son, and 22 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!

Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    Get to know our Team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:47 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I had trouble making money in that. you can go to HOMECAREERSUCCESS.COM or http://www.dreamcatcher.buildlastingsuccess.com/

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 3:00 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I too work work with Internet CEO Moms and LOVE it :o) We have such great support and I have made such great friends doing this :o)

Visit Erika's website www.OurCEOMom.com and she would be more than happy to get you more information :o)

Good Luck!!

~Alyssa M.
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 11:15 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I've never had any luck with direct selling companies, problem was I worked too much and made too little. 30 hours a week for $10-$30 isn't going to pay one bill....

I sell on ebay for my "spending money" and I earn about $150 a week or so, depending on how much I list. And work maybe 10 hours a week on it.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:17 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I do direct sales with Scent-Sations and Barefoot Books. I love all their products! Check out my sites and let me know if you have any questions. Both are legit.

www.sensationalscent.scent-team.com

If you join my Scent-sations Candle of the Month team in the month of Jan. I'll send you a free gift!

www.kim-faust.barefootbooks.com

Barefoot Books is free to join and you get a free website!

MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 11:43 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I have done Mary Kay and it didn't work for me, but to be honest I know that it was because there were MK reps everywhere. My friend does Avon and does well w/ it, but she has been w/ avon for a long time. I am in Direct Sales w/ Gold Canyon Candles and have had great success w/ it. If you would like to hear more about our company send me a msg. Good Luck on your search.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 2:06 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I have worked with lots of "at home" companies. I tried the candles and makeup companies and hated all of them. There are tons of them out there, but if you are interested in something that's FREE and doesn't require any type of sales you should check out my list at Earn Money Online 

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:01 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:47 PM on Jan. 4, 2011