Who else is READY for SPRING ?

Only the 4th day of Jan. and I'm really loving this cold air, helps with breathing, not hot as in the summer ! But spring is just so full of life and new scents in the air, and (no pun) but new birds!!! Not that those blackbirds are going to come back poor things.

We get so many pretty birds in the beginnings of spring.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I love spring! It's such a pleasant season, and I love being able to wear sundresses with sandals or skirts with a tank top and flip flops :)
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 2:20 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• not me i get bad allerges
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 2:20 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I have allergies too my whole life but thank God for Zyrtec! I love spring and summer most of all. If it wasn't for Christmas, I would have absolutely no use for winter. January and Febuary have nothing to offer and are so cold, boring and depressing. Not to mention the energy bills are at their highest during these months. Hopefully it wont be cold in March too.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:30 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• The only thing I have bad to say about spring and summer: I am terrified of severe weather.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:31 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Please explain the "no pun" statement, I don't get it. I live in MD, so maybe it's a regional pun (IDK). But to answer your OQ.......I have mixed feelings. We (my 2 yr. old and I spend most of our time in an attic space) where obviously the air is super dry and we cannot afford to buy a decent humidifier for the space to keep us healthy and happy. I love the cold, MUCH prefer the cold of the Fall and Winter to the heat of the Spring and especially Summer.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:32 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Yes, but I am more ready for summer then anything else. I really hate winter and all the cold it brings
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:15 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Yes, I would like for Spring to be here, but I'm not ready for it yet. I need to finish my Winter projects & gather the supplies for my Spring projects first.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 9:00 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I am! It's my 2nd fav season next to fall. It's not too cold r too hot, the there r flowers everywhere, I get to wear flop flops again, it gives me sense of a new beginning & makes me wana clean & reorganize.
    melrose79

Answer by melrose79 at 2:30 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I have been ready for spring since the first day of fall. i hate fall and winter, i absolutely hate being cold!!
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 9:17 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• bumpI live in North Dakota & we have had a lo-ong Winter already & it's only the beginning of January so yah I'm very excited to see Spring!!

girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 3:14 PM on Jan. 5, 2011