Trying to gain weight, any ideas?

i am 5'3, 27 y/o and i have had 3 children. my youngest is 8 months...to this day i weigh 90lbs...HELP ME LADIES IM TO PETETITE...oh and please dont just say eat more...i eat like a 250lb man...i love food its my passion(love to cook)..i need real advice....thanks everyone in advance...

riparianah

Asked by riparianah at 2:17 AM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Health

• Eat lots of cheese. It's so tasty and fattening.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 2:19 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• It could be a possible thyroid problem. If it is simply that it`s hard for you to gain weight, instead of eating more, try eating better quality, nutrient and calorie dense foods. Try drizzling olive oil on your foods, eat full fat dairy products..get creative. I know it may bother you to be thin, but as long as you are healthy, try to not worry about it too much.
    bb510

Answer by bb510 at 2:22 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Maybe it is normal for you. Check with your dr. You may have a throid or hormone problem. But honestly, if it turns out you are healthy then you shouldn't turn yourelf into UNHEALTHY by eating a lot of bad food. That's the same thing as anorexia in reverse and just as unhealthy. Even if you remain thin or even if you become a few lbs heavier you could be unhealthy on the insides with clogged arteries,dibetes,etc. Strive to be haelthy!!!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:24 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Whole milk always makes me gain weight and there's a tradition in Africa where they have brides to be drink only milk for like a month to gain weight for their wedding day. If my calculations are right, it's been a while since I've done this, for your height you should be about 126 pounds.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 2:34 AM on Jan. 4, 2011