this may sound dumb???

but do you love the life you live...

i do at times.... i'm not right were i want to be at but it's good and getting there very soon.. but i am very blessed to have amazing people in my life that love and care for me like no other... but i have a great husband that would give me the world if he could and a son who adores me... i really couldn't ask for more but my own place to be able to call our home... other then that i do love the life i live..

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 2:26 AM on Jan. 4, 2011 in General Parenting

• I do but like you long for a better life always. I think that's just part of being human. Where would we be without goals? There would be nothing to desire or work for.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:34 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I agree with Sweet :)

And personally, I've been very blessed. My DH and I have had rough times and came through them stronger. Our marriage now is better than it was as newlyweds! I have 2 great kids... they're healthy and smart (of course, I would love them even if they were neither). I love my little family! God is good!
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 2:49 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I'm very blessed, I couldn't ask for anything more. I always want better for my family, I'm fortunate to have a DH that shares that same goal.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:17 AM on Jan. 4, 2011