Headache Help Please

I've taken aspirin, drank a pop, and smoked a cigarette, and it just won't go away. How do you get rid of persistent headaches?

badgirl44654

Asked by badgirl44654 at 2:28 AM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Health

• Take a nap or eat more somtimes it can be low blood sugar!
    Hyde3

Answer by Hyde3 at 2:39 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I sleep. If it isn't that then it could be low blood sugar as the above^^ poster mentioned. Otherwise, it may be caffeine withdrawl or you may need an adjustment in your glasses ot contacts.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:51 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I agree that it might be low blood sugar if it still hasn't gone away after caffeine, aspirin and nicotine. Sleep and food may help. B vitamins can also help sometimes. Chamomile and peppermint can be helpful if you happen to have some on hand (like in tea form). Good luck, I know those kinds of headaches suck more than others.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:55 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Headache or migraine? Excedrin is what I take for a headache and to try to head off a migraine.
    gabenmikeysmom

Answer by gabenmikeysmom at 2:59 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I had headaches and dizziness for almost 10 years. I tried lots of different things. I started using natural deodorant and within 5 days my symptoms were gone. I still have a bad day every now and then but I feel a whole lot better. What I use is a mix of 7 parts cornstarch and one part baking soda. I was using antiperspirant before which contains aluminum (the offending culprit)
    Linda967

Answer by Linda967 at 4:37 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• i take excedrin migraine medicine and my daughter uses an ice pack to help with hers.
    momandytai

Answer by momandytai at 4:25 PM on Jan. 5, 2011