Ok what do you mamas think

Ok we are thinking about having another baby. It will be our last one. Number 3 and then I will have my tubes tied. We have a 4 year old and a 19 month old. I always wanted my kids close together and i would like to have the last so I can go off the pill. But I am overweight and I don't know what to do. If I should lose the weight and then start trying. Or try and lose the weight until I find out I am pregnant or just not worry about it and go ahead and start tyring and then just eat healthy and exercise. When i say overwieght we are talking by about 80 lbs. But the pill has always messed me up and i have a hard time losing while I am on it and shortly after I go off then I start losing the weight. What do all you mamas think?

foxymama21

Asked by foxymama21 at 1:07 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• well if you want to lose the weight then get off the pill and try and have a baby. if it happenes then it happens..I think thats what you should do.jmo.
    Anonymous

• If the weight isn't interfering with your fertility and you think now is the time go for it. Then just bust your butt afterwards and get that sexy body back! Good luck!
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 1:12 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I would say try to loose some weight before TTC. I only say this because being overweight puts you and the baby more at risk and it will be harder to loose the weight afterwards. Breastfeeding makes loosing weight easier, but remember to get enough calories. I wish I would've finished loosing my baby weight before getting pregnant with this baby, bacause I know how hard it's gonna be to get it all off when I have this one. In the future, I plan on not TTC untill I am at a healthy weight for my height.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 1:13 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• If I were you I would just go off of the pill and see what happens! What ever is meant to happen will happen! As long as you feel you are ready for another child now! Good Luck!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 9:48 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I have 15 lbs left to go before I am where I was when I got pregnant with Keeley. We want to start trying again this coming up summer and I am just now BUSTING my butt to get off those extra pounds. I don't want to get pregnant again with this extra weight. I am afraid if I do that I will just pack more on and have even more to lose. I would try to lose some weight first, but if YOU are ready GO FOR IT.
    HMKirk

Answer by HMKirk at 10:32 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Honestly I would just eat healthy try and get prego again and than worry about losing the weight after the baby comes because than you will have your tubes tied . . wont have to worry about the stress of the bc pill and how it makes you gain weight and you can really get into it
    ah2590

Answer by ah2590 at 12:51 AM on Nov. 12, 2008