Who should have been in bed hours ago?

For some reason, right before I decided to go to bed, I got a "second wind." I HATE insomnia :(

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 3:08 AM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i hate it to. :/ but yes i should of been to bed hours ago too.. ill be paying for it when i have to get up with my son ;) hes a toddler and sure knows how to keep you going hehe
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 3:13 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• me... i don't have insomnia but i took a nap today which jacked me up... never again..
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 3:22 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I did go to bed but then couldn't sleep. There's no use fighting it, so I just got up and came to CafeMom for awhile.
    ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 5:00 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• That happens to me every night (the constant inflow of caffeine doesn't help either). I was exhausted when my husband got home at 9pm. I was trying to finally eat my dinner and we watched How I Met Your Mother and then he went to bed leaving me with the baby that has been driving me up the wall all night. He screamed and screamed forever and I finally gave up and gave him another bottle. He's had one every 2 hours or less and wants 8-10oz (I refuse to give him more than 8, he usually takes 6oz per feeding, because of his reflux). If I put him down he would just screech until I picked him up again but when I held him he would just hit me, pull my hair, grab my glasses, scratch me...making me want to put him down. He finally fell asleep at 11:45pm but kept waking up screaming with every little sound. Ugh. It's now 2am and I'm wide awake and he's hopefully out for the night.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 5:05 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I should have been in bed about 9pm but didn't actually get there til midnight. I just kept putting it off cause I didn't want to.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 6:51 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I would have liked to sleep all or more last night but my 4 month old decided to start fussing at 11:30pm every 30 to 45 minutes and then was ready to get up at 4:3oam. the annoying thing is 6:15am she went back to sleep and there is no reason for me to lay back down since I have to get around at 6:30 to get one of my other kids ready for school.
    Tdaycare6678

Answer by Tdaycare6678 at 7:31 AM on Jan. 4, 2011