ANYONE TRIED "MY GYM CHILDREN'S FITNESS CENTER"?

I LIVE IN MARYLAND & AT MY LOCAL CENTER THEY HAVE A FREE INTRODUCTORY CLASS & I GO ON THURSDAY MORNING WITH ZOEY & I'VE NEVER BEEN BUT I'VE HEARD ABOUT IT...ITS HAS ALL TYPES OF PROGRAMS! MOM & ME PROGRAMS & INDIVIDUAL FITNESS, WINTER & SUMMER CAMPS ALSO PARENT NIGHT OUT NIGHTS WHERE THEY DO ALL KINDS OF DIFFRENT FUN, FITNESS & GAMES WHILE YOU HAVE A NIGHT OUT, NOW I JUST GOT ALL THIS INFO OFF THE WEBSITE WWW.MYGYM.COM BUT SINCE IM DOING MY FREE CLASS THURSDAY I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE WENT THERE WITH THEIR KIDS YET BECAUSE I WANT TO DO A MEMBERSHIP BUT JUST WANT SOME REVIEWS 1ST! LET ME KNW!!!

ZoeyMariah.

Asked by ZoeyMariah. at 3:13 AM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Entertainment

• i haven't but i want to take my son to see if he likes it.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 3:18 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• i did the introductory classes and she was just way too young. it was fun but i think now that she is a little older i think she would enjoy it now. its a great idea. but where i live it was a little pricey but if you can afford it its a nice place. good for the winter time also if its near by you. i wanted to pay cash month to month but they did not have that option so i opt out. other then that it was a good experience.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 7:39 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I have! And yes, the one i went to was wonderful. I definitely recommend it :)
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:01 AM on Jan. 4, 2011