Bad cramping for almost 2 years now, is this normal?? adult content

So both of my children were c section, so i always assume this is because of that but the older I get the more I worry, not even just for my sake but for mine and my families. I get a really bad cramp on my left side almost once a month and no its no menstrual its usually accompanied by thick clear to white discharge, I wouldnt be asking other moms but I do not have medical insurance and I did call my ob gyn from when i was pregnant but the strangest thing, they asked if i had insurance and I said no and never recieved a phone call back. My sister seems worried because she also had 2 c sections and has never had any pains like this after.... should i worry???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 AM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Health

• yes i would be worried and you do need to see a doctor right way
    i pass kidney stones the pain start at the sides there free care for you go to it they will help
    out here we have ohip so every thing is covered
    if can find help look on line there are ares that will help
    good luck let me know how it went
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 4:27 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• You could be cramping when you ovulate, I've had that happen. It may not be related to having a c-section at all. It's worth having a doctor look at.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 6:49 AM on Jan. 4, 2011