How long were you waiting to see your OB/Gyn after baby was born? Besides the first check up after delivery a baby. .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i waited six weeks thats the usual time
    vero.luna

Answer by vero.luna at 12:26 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• i was there after a week to have my staples removed and then again at 3 weeks to make sure i was shrinking right and then final at 6 weeks where i was released to go back to work.
    MAMAFalconX4

Answer by MAMAFalconX4 at 12:33 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I had a c-section (with each kid) and I went for my 1 week check up to get my staples out. And then at 6 weeks. I haven't seen my OB since and that was 2 years ago (I'm pretty bad at keeping up with yearly appts).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:35 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I had a 7 week check up(6 week fell on Christmas). And then I had to go back 3 weeks later because I had an abnormal pap...
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 12:56 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• just the normal 6 week,although i didnt have any problems with the healing process. if i had i would have been able to get in sooner.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 2:59 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I went in for my 6 week check-up. I think it's 8 weeks if you have a C-section.

I didn't go back after than until my next regular yearly exam.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:19 PM on Jul. 7, 2008