Do you believe that 12/12/2012 will be the end of time or that we are one prediction short????

Our locale paper ran the Ark. "Bird Fish multipule deaths on sign of the times.

Isiswolfe

Asked by Isiswolfe at 6:14 AM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't believe it.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 6:16 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I don't believe it. The reason?? There has been some really bizarre crap that has happened over the years that people have called a 'sign of the end of the world' and it still hasn't happened.
    Do you know that there have been reports of it raining various animals throughout history? While there are theories of how this can occur, none have been proven. Some of the animals survive the occurance, other animals do not. These instances usually only include one type of animal but at times it has only been parts of the animals.

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:24 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I don't believe it I think that's just something someone made up I think they could be off be off by millions of years. I think things will happen bad though
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:25 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• No I dont, to be honest I do not think we will know when it will end now something major might happen but I do not think and believe the world will end 12-21-12
    momANDwife4Eva

Answer by momANDwife4Eva at 6:26 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• tell ya what if it is, we're sure a buncha morons wasting our last moments on the internet lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:31 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Yep, its the end of the world as we know it. *snark*
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:08 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• There have been so many predictions of when the world was going to end. I feel that it ends for me when its my time to die. I don't think anyone can predict it with real accuracy. I even heard someone say it was going to end on the millennium, then 10- 10- 10, 1- 1- 11,12-25-12. No one really knows.
    LisaAnn069

Answer by LisaAnn069 at 7:09 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• have u noticed they can't make up their minds on the date? 12-12-12, 12-21-12? i've heard on tv that it may of already happened and we don't even know it. lol. bunch of stupid fools!

the only thing that will happen on 12-21-12 or whatever, is another date!
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 7:36 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Why worry about it, when it happens it'll be so fast, we won't know what hit us to even be aware that we've all just been killed. Besides the fact that there's nothing we can do about it or anything to do to protect ourselves from it. If the Death Star is gonna come along and blow us up, its just gonna happen, folks.
    Mandz1

Answer by Mandz1 at 7:41 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• No, though I don't believe in a religious "end of time", and I don't believe that any natural end of the world is coming any time soon.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:46 AM on Jan. 4, 2011