Are there any Sim 3 (PC) moms out there?

To relax I play Sims 3 . I would love to hear from other moms who play this game as well. I know I'm not the only one :)

carmen4826

Asked by carmen4826 at 6:43 AM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Entertainment

• I do love it too, kinda like having a life vicariously. Easy to let time go on there tho.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:44 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I play it but I try not to. When I start, I am on for way to long.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 7:36 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• You said it. Before I know it my kids have to remind me that there is a Real-Life out there. LOL!
    carmen4826

Comment by carmen4826 (original poster) at 6:47 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I'm afraid that I also play TS3..I've been playing the Sims since the original game.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:49 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Yep me too, been playing since the original.
    DeeDee323

Answer by DeeDee323 at 7:28 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• My DS loves Sims3, he got it for Christmas this year. I've watched him play, it looks addicting so I haven't played it! :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:30 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I have to original and since I just upgraded my laptop I was thinking about getting TS3... I love the first one!!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:03 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• another update coming out in Feb..there goes another $30..lol
    Mandz1

Answer by Mandz1 at 8:06 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I have it and the first expansion pack and 1st stuff pack but then my computer broke. :( This one won't run it. The last couple months I've really wanted to play, too. Great way to kill time without having to think too hard. Hopefully I'll get my computer fixed with our tax money and pick up the other EPs and have a Sims 3 marathon, lol. My husband got it for his xbox and my 10yo likes to play it. My husband played it awhile, too, but I haven't tried it.
    I've been playing Sims since the original came out and have had every EP and SP to Sims and Sims2.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:37 PM on Jan. 4, 2011