is it normal to not show muych at 25weeks?

i just found out im pregnant and im not showing that much. i just have a lil bump. im worried something could be wrong with the baby. i cant get in to the doctor til next week.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 AM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Is it your first pregnancy? Because I didn't during my first (and only). If you get pregnant again, though, you'll show much sooner.
    SlightlyPerfect

Answer by SlightlyPerfect at 8:10 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• 25 weeks is like 6 months pregnant. It really depends on the women.

Answer by louise2 at 8:16 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• yes, this is my first pregnancy
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:20 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• As a mom with five successful pregnancies under my belt, I can tell you that you should DEFINETELY not stree yourself about this until you have seen your doctor and gotten a full exam. All of my pregnancies were different. With my 3rd pregnancy you could tell I was pregnant right away; I felt like you could roll me down the street at 3 months. By the time 4-5 months rolled around, people were schocked I hadn't delivered yet and were asking me how many there were "in there". That was a body image booster! My fourth pregnancy, however, the only way you could even tell I was pregnant was when I turned side-wise; it was that way all the way until I delivered. I didn't do anything different than the others, that's just the way that it worked out.
    Remember that stress can effect the pregnancy and your health as well, so try to focus on positive things!
    derosia_mama

Answer by derosia_mama at 8:34 AM on Jan. 4, 2011