so my a/f was due to come on today, but it came on saturday 1/1(day 26) which is early for me. it stayed on for two days and now its off and i'm having brown spotting. does anyone know what could be going on? i suspected pregnancy before i started my period but once i got it, i didnt think i could be anymore

aprilrb81

Asked by aprilrb81 at 8:14 AM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• The length of the period makes no difference. If you had one, even 2 days worth, you are most likely not pregnant.

If your cycle is regular and your period came early, it could mean that you didn't ovulate this month and your uterine lining was full enough to shed...that is not a regular period just that the lining could not hold anymore blood so it had to give it all up.

Start tracking your ovulation from the day 1 of 1/1
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:37 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• It COULD BE implantation bleeding, if your ttc I don't wanna get your hopes up but it is common and usually happens around same time you would get a period...GOOD LUCK
    proudestmomma02

Answer by proudestmomma02 at 12:45 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• It could be Implantation bleeding. It usually does occur 5-11 days after your period. Good luck,
    Avandervelde

Answer by Avandervelde at 9:51 AM on Jan. 7, 2011