What is the meanest thing that you have done?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 8:32 AM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• When my DH is a dickhead to me, I rip up pictures of him and his ex-girlfriend he shares a child with.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:55 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I tormented my littel siblings when I was a teen and I feel bad for that now and have apologized since for it. Seemed like nothing at the time.

When I was little I also twirled my kitty by his tail and didn't realize how cruel that was at the time (I was 6yo). Kitty is long since gone but I still feel bad I did that to such a loyal and good pet.
    Mandz1

Answer by Mandz1 at 8:38 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• When I was in high school one of my friends didn't like another friend of mine. One day one friend decided to pour fruit punch on my other friends head. I knew what was going on the whole time but didn't stop it. That's one mean thing that comes to mind. I'm sure I have more I just can't think of them right now.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 8:42 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I dumped an ex during his marine boot camp. I felt horrible about it, but he was expecting marriage & i was not. I really broke his heart & did it during a difficult time in his life.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:20 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• helped remove someones things from a home while they where in jail....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:06 AM on Jan. 4, 2011