I Should be Packing ...

But I don't wanna! Bleck.

My youngest is still asleep, so I'm using the excuse (in my head) that I don't want to wake him up. :)

What are you supposed to be doing right now?

Scuba

Asked by Scuba at 8:43 AM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• At least I am not the only one!! There is always a laundry list of things I should be doing! When my little one takes his naps I always give him an hour to get settled in and I have decided that it's my me time. Of course it started because I did not want to make to much noise or he wouldn't go to sleep.

jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 8:48 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Actually I have nothing to do lol. I wish I did.

Answer by gemgem at 8:45 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Cleaning up clutter. My sister is coming tomorrow for a week's visit. I'm excited.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:46 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• happy packing! my stuff is in storage so that means.. i`m between households right now.. staying with family.. my kids are gone to school, the dd who`s 4 is still sleeping. i did some laundry.. guess I COULD find something to do but I am just having coffee, and watching the Today show..
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 8:48 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I too should be packing. I have a few Christmas things left. And am moving at the end of this month. But here I sit, while the kids play on the bed. I could get a shower and put clothes away....but it's not even 9:30, so we have hours LOL
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:26 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I should be ready to walk out the door to get the youngest to school, but we overslept!
    MrsDavid

Answer by MrsDavid at 9:42 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• laundry....i'm using the excuse that I have teenagers & should wait until they can help
    derosia_mama

Answer by derosia_mama at 9:53 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• i should be in the shower and getting the kids up for school but i keep puting it off by 5minutes , i am going to run out of minutes soon....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:04 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• makeing Meatloaf, hand peeled mshed taters and a nice garden salad
    firelites

Answer by firelites at 3:58 PM on Jan. 4, 2011