Ok ladies, I'm playing therapist today.... what do you need to get off your chest? (anon responses welcomed)

KA91

Asked by KA91 at 8:44 AM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I become a full-time stay at home mom trying to start a business in couple of weeks! I'm almost 40! Is that crazy? Am I insane?
    I'm scared I'll mess up my son as daycare has been doing a wonderful job and I know he is going to miss it. I'm frightened I won't be able to make any money as a photographer!
    lifeasparents

Answer by lifeasparents at 9:02 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I started my New Years Resolution yesterday - getting on a regular workout schedule - and I am so sore today..I really don't feel like doing anything. haha.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:14 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I'm on here instead of working. I'm addicted.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:45 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Im tired of family you never hear from calling and asking you to come to their baby showers, bday parties etc because they want presents when they never come to anything you invite them too. I am tired of my car being in the shop and not having a way to get around. I am tired of my lawyer not doing his job when I paid him alot of money up front for something. I am also tired of being broke this week. My husband started a new job this year and the way they dish out holiday pay is stupid lol. We got a check for 2 days of work, and this week get his holiday pay and 3 more days of pay. But in the meantime were broke as jokes.

Answer by gemgem at 9:01 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I'm honest to god SCARED of losing weight again. I'm scared I can't commit. I'm scared I can't keep it off once I do lose it again. I'm scared my depression will run amuck again and cause me to binge eat and not notice the weight is coming back again. I'm scared I'm not strong enough to do what is needed and to have the will power to do what i necessary to lose the weight.

I'M SCARED.

Wow.... I really still don't feel a whole lot better now that I've "faced" the issue, lol.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 8:50 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I am on a 3 day potty training event. This is day two. My son thinks I am crazy for taking away his diapers, we had several accidents yesterday, he won't pee on the potty! Any thoughts or encouragement?

jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 8:51 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Memigen...instead of setting a weight goal...how about setting a calorie limit everyday and just let the weight fall where it does.

Set a monthly guide...this month, work on only taking in 3500 cals a day, next month work on 3000...and so on.

Make smaller steps rather than a big picture. You can do it!!!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:57 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I have 2 kids, 3rd on the way and my husband separated from me 3 days ago.
    DHisKid3

Answer by DHisKid3 at 9:03 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• today is a good day for me. there's not much bothering me right now. last week, however.....
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:13 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I'm obsessed with DH's ex in a bad way. She is mutual friends with all my friends, she has actually known them longer than I. DH broke her heart, he learned after a few months of being with her that he wasn't in love w/ her, so he told her & left her. She is bitter, she loved him & was very hurt. All my friends LOVE her & want to crawl up her butt & live there. I have tried to be mature & offer my friendship, but she just acts like she is too cool to be my friend, so i gave up. Right before our wedding day, she sent DH an email saying how much she misses him & wonders what they could have had if they stayed together. This pissed me off because for so long, my friends told me she was over him & there were no feelings left. Well...that is a big CROCK! I have to see her a few times a year for events and such. I think about her daily & wonder if i should go to therapy over this. DH is great & does not give her the time of day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Jan. 4, 2011