Now why didn't I think of that?

I could kiss whoever thought up lotion tissues! And Febreeze- what a wonderful product! What simple invention or product are you happy about? And arent you a little mad you didn't think of it first?! -LOL

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 9:02 AM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LOVE febreeze. It's an answer to prayers with my kids, dogs & hubby!! Dark chocolate in individual percentages and wrappers! Getting my fix without tons of guilt!
    derosia_mama

Answer by derosia_mama at 9:47 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• the internet. Otherwise I'd be bored outta my gourd and talking to the walls.
    Mandz1

Answer by Mandz1 at 9:04 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• We were talking about this yesterday! Facebook! Its worth 40 billion dollars! So crazy..Very smart guys!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:06 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Who would think lotion in a tissue would make such a difference. I just learned a bit of trivia the other day. Tissues were invented to remove makeup, not to blow your nose with.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:24 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Love lotion tissues, and the ones with Vick's in them. Can so live without Fabreeze...to parfumey...I like the Lysol version better, not so strong.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:31 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• This is my life saver - I love it!

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:07 AM on Jan. 4, 2011