Today would've been my G-Ma's B-Day- missing her a lot

The day by day is still difficult at times. I may not cry, but have episodes of sadness. The holidays are kinda rough too. And now it's her B-day. We were very close- she called me the dau she never had. I'm missing her a lot, today esp. :(

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 9:05 AM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Sorry for your sad loss. Try to focus on the Good Times you all had. You should try to make her Birthday a Happy Memory Day. Just talk about all the fun you all had together. The wonderful things she did for you. Share your stories with you kids....... I always laugh when I think of my beloved grandfather. The things he did. The jokes he made. And the fun we would all have being together. He was a Great man. I wish my boys and him could have met! They would have gotten a kick out of each other!!!

I hope today is a Happy Day for you!!!
    eluc

Answer by eluc at 9:50 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I'm sorry for the loss of your grandmother. I understand how you're feeling. My grandma's birthday is coming in March. If she were still living, she would be 100 years old this year. I lost her in 1999. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers today. ((((Hugs))))
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:09 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• ((Hugs)) I know the feeling. Even though I lost my grandmother many years ago I still miss her every day. <3
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 9:10 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• hugsI know how you feel...I lost my sister-in-law a year before our wedding & every year on her b-day I think of her & miss her more every year

girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 3:07 PM on Jan. 4, 2011