What do you do adult content

when you can't sleep because your boyfriend is having sex with his ex girlfriend in his dreams. and it's quite vivid and disturbing. He doesnt touch me like that. or talk to me like that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Thats never happened to me. But I think I might climb on top of him and molest him and when he wakes up he would see it was me and be in for a shocker lmao.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Well, how do you know he is dreaming about her? If he has not said her name while dreaming he could very well be dreaming about what he would like to be doing to you.. When we dream, drink etc.. we let our guard down...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:16 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Never happened to me..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:20 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• and what if he was dreaming of having sex with her or anyone else? it doesn't change anything with your relationship, unless you let it. if a dream causes you this much anxiety, you have relationship issues deeper than the unconscious mind-play during sleep.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:21 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I hate dreams! lol they feel so real and what youre dealing with def hurts. You cant control what you dream but sometimes what you might think about while you are awake can cause the dream. Is he in contact with her? Maybe he randomly dreampt about her one night and now its constant. ive had dreams of exes and I wasnt even thinking about them. This is tough. Just wake him up and see if it helps. GL
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:21 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Id ask him if he is even aware of what he is dreaming about. I have had dreams of my ex bfs and they meant nothing to me. Like someone else said maybe he is dreaming about you and what he wants to do with you.

Answer by gemgem at 9:24 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Leave as soon as possible. And sleep somewhere else until I could find a place to go. Why would you stay with a man who dreamed about being with other women?
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:38 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• do you know for sure it was her he was thinkin about? If so I would smother him with the pillow lol!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 9:38 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 9:39 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• You can't control his dreams and nither can he...have you asked him WHO he's dreaming about? I mean how do you KNOW it's his ex?

If you have a strong relationship-this shouldn't even be an issue I wouldn't think...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:43 AM on Jan. 4, 2011