Did you know thousands of birds also dropped out of the sky in South America?

I don't believe in rapture crap, i just thought it was interesting that it happened in two different locations. But, i posted here because this is where everyone seems to be talking about it.

http://www.examiner.com/christian-tv-in-national/birds-fall-from-sky-youtube-com-videos-of-dead-birds-arkansas-south-america

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Omg, I just heard about this. On my way to work this morning, something does not sound right.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 9:45 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Man..thats weird
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:46 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I had not heard about South America. Odd.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:56 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Rapture doesn't have anything to do with the crap we put in our atmosphere...

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:21 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• scary... what do you think caused this?
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:29 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• From an article I read this morning ...

Slota also declined to speculate on a cause for the deaths, but he said a search of USGS records shows there have been 16 events in the past 30 years involving blackbirds where at least 1,000 of the birds have died seemingly all at once.

“These large events do take place,” he said. “It’s not terribly unusual.”

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:35 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Just because you don't believe in "rapture crap" doesn't mean that other Mom's on here don't. Why was there a need to bash?

I think it is creepy myself...who cares if it isn't unusual! I find the fireworks theory for the Ark. birds a little hard to believe. I don't suppose they would ever tell us the truth anyway.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:38 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Not only that but on tjms radio show just in alabama onethousand fishes died and came ashore on the beach.Only God has the answer to why this things are happening.
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 10:42 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• The only reason i mentioned that i don't believe in that crap (which is only my personal opinion) is because i'm not trying to start a thread on rapture or the second coming. I don't believe in it, i do think it's crap & i'm entightled to that opinion.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:44 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• DID YOU SEE THE DEAD FISH THEY FOUND IN THE SAME AREA AS THE BIRDS? iT WAS A 20 MILE LONG STRECH THA THAD DEAD FISH IN THE RIVER.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 10:50 AM on Jan. 4, 2011