The pedi doesn't know adult content

My almost 2 yr old son always seems to have really mushy poop. Its not watery but mushy. Is that normal? And he puts his hands in his mouth and anything else when I'm not looking he seems to get a fever it seems like twice a month...has anyone else experienced this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Jan. 4, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My 2 yr old has the same poop. I believe it means he is eating plenty of fiber and is getting plenty of fluids.
    bugfin

Answer by bugfin at 9:56 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• IF there is a persistent fever monthly then Id talk to his dr. As for the poop I dont see that being a big deal as long as he eats well and is hydrated
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:58 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• And pedi doesnt know? Does that mean that they are boggled or just havent told them?
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:59 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• The poop sounds normal, as for the fever if his pedi doesnt know/or isnt doing anything I would get a second opinion. Good Luck
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 10:02 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Possibly teething
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 10:08 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• you don't want hard (balls, rabbit turds) or watery poops you want poops that come out like worms or snakes that is the best consistency.

justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 10:28 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Also, once your child starts using the potty you will see that what looked mushy in the diaper will come out turd like in the potty.
    bugfin

Answer by bugfin at 11:29 AM on Jan. 4, 2011